Technical Sales Consultant
Origami RiskFull time
Technical Sales Consultant
- Origami Risk
- Full Time
Making a Difference
As a Technical Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding detailed customer needs, defining how Origami solutions can meet those needs both in RFPs and in person, configuring and presenting complex solution demonstrations, and leading technical discussions. You will work side by side with the prospective customers translating technical and integration strengths and weaknesses to product management and engineering staff throughout the sales cycle.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the core operations of a Property and Casualty Insurance Carrier.
- Ability to engage in business consulting activities, capable of conducting detailed prospect discussions. Architecting solutions to address customer’s business requirements
- Presenting customized demonstrations tailored to customer requirements. Preparation, configuration, and delivery of demonstrations
- Contribute to / write customer-specific Origami proposals and Management Summary.
- Contribute and support SOW generation.
- Partnering with client business and technical teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Delivering business-oriented presentations to all levels of the customer organization including board level.
- Leading or supporting prospect POCs as required
- Leading the benefits assessment process and developing customized ROI/ROR analysis
- Assist marketing with support for events, PR, seminars, and campaigns Help articulate cloud visions and SaaS offerings to new and existing clients
- 5+ years of RMIS/Core Systems Technical Sales, Sales Engineer Consulting, or Implementation & Support experience required
- Extensive Property and Casualty Insurance knowledge required ie. Claims, Policy, Billing
- Experience configuring demonstration systems built using modern software technology (application servers, relational databases, XML, etc.)
- Experience presenting across a range of audiences: front line personnel to senior executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).