Hellosaurus is reinventing children’s programming for touchscreen audiences with the most advanced interactive video platform ever built for kids media. We give creators the tools to make and distribute incredible shows you can play.
We are a small team based in New York City and have worked on companies like HQ Trivia, Toca Boca, Google, Apple, and Sesame Street. We are backed by top investors and are currently a member of Y Combinator’s summer batch (YC S20).
We are looking for external creators of high-quality kids programming — especially those that have been using YouTube as a primary content hub — who are excited to create truly interactive video experiences for their audience that make kids feel active, smart, and powerful, all while having fun. Check out The Birthday Show for a great example.
About the role.
- Write, produce, shoot, host and edit original video series and use the Hellosaurus proprietary content management system to add interactive elements to episodes.
- Use the Hellosaurus content management system to add interactions to previously created video programming.
- Collaborate with our internal product/engineering teams to help develop, test, and refine our state-of-the-art interactive video tools and platform.
- While the specifics of external creator contracts are defined on a case-by-case basis, most compensation will focus on a revenue share based on video views on Hellosaurus and subscribers referred to Hellosaurus.
- Previous experience developing and/or staring in an active YouTube channel or television show focused on kid’s media and with an engaged fan base. pirotizie based on fan size.
- Experience developing live-action content; animation experience is welcome but live-action is preferred.
- Ability to respond efficiently to feedback and a desire to develop mobile, interactive programming unlike anything that has previously been created.
Are you interested in creating your own interactive shows on Helloasurus? Email us Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Please include any materials that will help us get to know you better (e.g. YouTube channel, portfolio).