Senior Technical Project Manager
Left Field LabsFull time
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Full Time
- Product Management
Location: Remote, USA
We are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity’s relationship with technology. If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Left Field Labs may be the place for you.
Left Field Labs (LFL) is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to play a critical role in leading the direction and development of a suite of consumer-facing digital products. This role requires exceptional leadership, communication, and project management skills to help us deliver a high-quality product experience while ensuring the project remains on time and on budget.
You’re an organized, positive individual who thrives at leading complex, technical projects from definition to delivery and beyond. You have experience as a product owner or lead, with proven ability to prioritize, plan, and execute a product vision while managing internal stakeholders. You are solutions-focused, self-sufficient, and know-how to diplomatically get things done.
Your daily responsibilities include product ownership, leading the workflows of internal teams, and managing schedule, budget, output, and resourcing. Every step of the way, you’ll have the opportunity to provide digital leadership, expertise, and experience.
- Act as the product owner for a suite of digital products, including ensuring the team’s output is aligned with LFL’s product and business objectives
- Plan and lead technical projects from start to finish, with a clear understanding of project vision and priorities, and ability to manage within the schedule, budget, and scope
- Develop comprehensive product roadmap in partnership with Technical and Experience Strategy Leads, including feature prioritization and sprint plans
- Utilize agile methodologies to run project workstreams, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, retrospectives
- Lead day-to-day workflow of cross-functional project teams, ensuring work is developing as planned
- Manage technical specifications and documentation, and own all project-related task management
- Proactively identify potential project risks, and identity solutions to address them in advance
- Key point of contact for project teams and internal stakeholders
- Follow LFL’s standard project management processes, including utilizing LFL tools & templates
- This role will report into our Executive Producer
- Required 5+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager or Product Owner
- Experience managing consumer-facing products from inception, delivery, optimization, and beyond
- Experience running agile methodology a must
- Experience in product development
- Understanding of web technologies, third-party applications, and platforms
- Team player with a positive, realistic attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous and/or competing priorities
- Can work independently in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment
- Experience at an interactive agency a plus
- A passion for the intersection of technology and creativity
- Experience managing projects with a distributed team
- Bachelor’s Degree
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Left Field Labs is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.