Social Media Manager
Editorialist YXFull time
Social Media Manager
- REMOTE (INDIA)
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Editorialist YX fuses personal styling, content, and shopping in one seamless digital experience driven by proprietary technology, e-commerce tools, and luxury fashion content.
Editorialist YX is looking for a Social Media Manager to expand our expertise and scale. We will challenge you to act both creatively and analytically to strategically grow social media channels in the luxury fashion industry. If you’re driven to create and are obsessed with growing and curating a loyal fanbase then this is the role for you. If you like doing this inside a startup with a digital-first approach to the luxury goods and fashion industry this is really the role for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to drive rapid growth of followership across our key social channels and to deepen engagement. You should have a strong knowledge of and background in current best-practices audience growth on Instagram and TikTok especially.
You must be able to actively monitor the growth of our social media channels and turn data into recommendations to optimize our strategy. You must have excellent attention to detail, and organizational ability, as well as a good grasp of how consumers use existing and emerging platforms. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You know how to identify content that matters to the EYX shopper and make them shine on multiple platforms.
This is a full time position and is open to anyone worldwide. However, our audience is predominantly based in the US and Europe.
- Create, schedule, and optimize daily content across multiple social platforms that speaks to the EYX audience
- Creatively develop assets which will resonate with the follower bases of each channel
- Develop a community management strategy to connect, communicate and engage (commenting, liking)
- Track, measure and analyze to establish what creative and copy is most effective
- Use analytic tools to identify trending topics and change course with new data
- Work with team (stylists, designers, writers) to gain an understanding of goals, build targeting, audience segments, executional recommendations and produce highly engaging content
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers — collaborate with them on marketing initiatives
- Establish and defend the strengths of your strategy, while contributing to overall digital efforts, including content development, styling initiatives, coverage and facilitating sales/demands of shoppable products
- Ensure all relevant social posts are monetized
- Keep ahead of and communicate social media trends, technology, best practices and platform updates with team and key stakeholders
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships externally with Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Participate in Brand Partnership brainstorm meetings to conceptualize, develop and pitch ideas for social media and partnerships
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Execute and support social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, KPI’s and management
- 4+ years experience creating engaging social media content
- You live and breathe the business of social media and the influencer space. You have a leading point of view on how, where, and when we should engage on individual channels and how best to partner with others to build brand affinity and new audiences
- Strength in leadership and execution to produce quality work within tight timelines and simultaneously manage several projects
- Understanding of US/European fashion industry is a big plus
- You thrive in front of a blank slate to set long-term strategy
- You have an eye for great, social-first creative for each platform and can easily self-develop or seamlessly outsource to execute your vision
- You possess a “test and learn” mindset with an understanding of the full user journey and where social media can impact and compliment
- Your content recommendations are grounded in experience, research, experimentation, and data to support your audience and the channel objective
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Good collaborative and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Experience creating graphics for social media platforms
- Photo/ Video Shoot on-location experience
- Display an deep knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, etc and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience managing social media channels and working on creative and innovative social media campaigns for a high-profile brand or brands
- Experience executing and managing processes on a best-in-class social media editorial team, working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders