Marketing Product Manager
LoadSpring SolutionsFull time
Marketing Product Manager – Remote
- United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Do you hold a unique blend of marketing and technical aptitudes, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality? Are you motivated by opportunities for innovation and a workplace that offers you challenges and growth? If so, we want to talk to you!
Marketing Product Manager Position:
You will work with a cross-functional team that is charged with new product development, as well as strategically creating competitive barrier advances for our market-leading LoadSpring Cloud Portal. You will build strategic products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You will work with development counterparts to define product release requirements as well as with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping team members in marketing and sales understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software marketing/product management
- Experience within the Project Management space and their best practices
- Business Intelligence software experience a plus
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.
We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with a match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.