HTML – Graphic Designer
Title: HTML, Graphic Designer
- Location: United States
This position requires experience with design applications such as PhotoShop or Paint Shop Pro. Must be able to provide mockup designs in standard .gif/.jpg formats. Must be able to provide CLEAN, well-formatted html code, and cascading style sheets. We prefer designers who do NOT rely only on Dreamweaver or Front Page, but those who would rather use text editors as their chief source for implementing html code.
Qualified candidate also:
- Has proven experience
- Is a team player
- Has excellent problem solving skills
- Has impeccable communication skills (verbal and written)
- Is dependable and reliable
- Knows how to manage time and priorities
We are seeking ambitious self-starters who learn quickly, and easily adapt to a wide variety of client needs. Candidate MUST be solution oriented.
Must be organized and available during standard business hours. We pay a pre-negotiated flat rate for each project.
We are a rapidly expanding company offering ground floor income and growth opportunities for motivated individuals.
- Working from home
- Setting your own schedule
- Professional growth opportunities
The length of your cover letter is unimportant. Please include the following information:
- Links to past work – please tell us in detail about your participation and responsibilities in each project.
- At least three references
- Salary requirements (those without salary requirements will not be considered).