Accounting Manager, Corporate Operations
Naylor Association SolutionsFull time
Accounting Manager, Corporate Operations (Remote)
- Job Location: US
- Type: Regular Full-Time
We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to oversee Corporate Operations focused on the general ledger, Reporting, and overall efficiencies in productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed/necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree and/or CPA a plus
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Experience with enterprise-level accounting systems, databases, and reporting tools, Epicor and Concur experience a plus
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of an organization
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Power Point