Junior Graphic Designer
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, confident Junior Graphic Designer who is a responsible team player with self-driven abilities. The ideal candidate will possess strong, detailed skills in developing creative ideas, will be able to create and inspire new concepts toward client projects using a wide range of mediums, and will have a penchant for working in a fast-paced, fun and exciting work environment and industry.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the creative team to execute ideas
- Translate concepts into variable design concepts
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices
- Design promotional and event collateral for both print and web
- Co-ordinate production and timelines with team members to meet overall campaign deadlines
- Improve and create graphics for design projects
- Collaborate with strategist and other members of the Drips team to produce presentations for business development and client meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- One year of industry experience
- Diploma or higher in appropriate field
- Competent in Adobe Suite and eagerness to learn new software
- Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge
- Creative flair, originality, and strong visual sense
- Adobe Creative Suite Proficient (must include Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign)
- Motion graphics or video experience preferred
- Able to translate designs to PowerPoint while creating templates under Slide Master within PowerPoint
- Able to take direction and stay within brand guidelines
- B2B Marketing Design experience preferred
To assist in our selection of candidates, an electronic or printed portfolio must be provided. Samples of previous or current work pieces are acceptable, as this process will help determine your qualification and position within Drips.
We thank all applicants for their interest and consideration in Drips, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Please note that this job description is a rough outline of tasks that can be expected in the Junior Graphic Designer position at Drips. It is in no way all-encompassing or contractual. There will be duties that are performed outside this scope and some duties included above that will not be required.