- REMOTE – US /GENERAL & ADMINISTRATIVE /FULL-TIME
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
The Recruiting Coordinator will play an essential role in providing a seamless interview process for candidates and hiring managers. We’re looking for someone who is a fast learner and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They will manage the entire scheduling and operations process for recruiting across SocialChorus.
- Create a welcoming and positive environment for all candidates
- Coordinate a high volume of phone and video interviews
- Support our recruiters in scheduling interviews and spearhead candidate experience initiatives
- Advocate for the candidate and deliver a world-class candidate experience
- Act as a super-user for our ATS, including updating candidate records, tracking recruiting activities, and posting jobs
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive candidate data
- Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Build strong relationships with candidates, the talent acquisition team, and our business partners Identify opportunities for improvement of the candidate experience and scheduling efficiencies
- Assist with other Talent Acquisition projects and activities as assigned
- 1-2 years of coordination or administrative support experience required, 3+ years preferred
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Customer-service mentality, highly responsive with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills, Ability to wear many hats
- Bonus Points: Startup experience. Experience using Lever. Experience with G Suite.