DreamBox LearningFull time
- LEARNING – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
What You’ll Be doing:
DreamBox Learning is seeking a contractor to work with cross-functional team on a critical project. In this role you will generate and quality check reports, interact with Salesforce, perform lightweight testing of user experience and work through JIRA tickets related to the reports. As the project progresses you will be asked to identify and implement process optimizations so you can take on an expanded scope on the project.
- Expertise with Excel – Hlookup, Vlookup, pivots and other advanced functions
- Data analysis – Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and drive results
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Prior experience with UX verification
- Experience with product quality verification is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Daily report generation & review
- Lightweight testing of user experience
- Reviewing Jira tickets and verifying issues
- Working closely with Product Management, Analysts and more on daily responsibilities
- 9 months
- Fully Remote
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!