Senior Product Manager
Campaign MonitorFull time
Senior Product Manager
- Remote or US
Liveclicker enables personalization at the moment of open. Our platform helps marketers adjust emails at any timeeven after they reach the inboxso your message is always relevant and impactful. Enterprise brands across industries use Liveclicker to drive results, improve workflows, and be more nimble. We’re not just a technology. Our insanely responsive team acts as an extension of yours to provide hands-on support and strategic guidance to achieve your most important goals. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce, travel & hospitality, entertainment and financial services, we equip brands with the technology and strategy they need to break through the noise and generate remarkable experiences that translate into action, loyalty, and most importantly; revenue.
Liveclicker is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Sailthru, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand making it a reality.
As a Senior Product Manager at Liveclicker, you’ll be the product lead and evangelist for our RealTime Email and Video Commerce Products. You’ll work with your colleagues in product, engineering, customer success, support and marketing to solicit, evaluate, organize and prioritize customer feedback and translate that into products and features that drive significant business impact for our customers, and by extension, us. You’ll join a team of passionate technologists who enjoy a fast-paced, agile development culture.
What You’ll Do
- Own product strategy defining the plan for successful development, commercialization and adoption of these products.
- Partner with the CS and Sales teams to engage customers, understanding the ways in which the use of our product can enhance their customers’ experience and in turn, drive improved customer value and retention.
- Work with customers directly to uncover new or changing customer use cases and business needs and generate corollary product specs/requirements.
- Reflect customer needs in our product roadmap via leadership in quarterly roadmap planning, sprint planings and bi-annual strategic review sessions.
- Utilize data (adoption, utilization, support tickets, sales performance) to help define success or failure, help make informed decisions and to track progress.
- Get to know our product offerings inside-and-out, and develop the expertise to take on anything from a sales support call to a client feature discovery session.
- Drive clear communication to all constituents including engineering, product marketing, sales, and operations on product commercialization efforts.
- Constantly assess competitive landscape to ensure product maps to both customer and market requirements.
- Work at a rapid pace, and build an environment where others are passionate about keeping up with you.
Who You Are
- You are familiar with product development processes such as agile and scrum, with prior experience partnering closely with engineering teams.
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them in great detail.
- You are adept at collaborating with engineering teams, and can collaborate with them to solve technical challenges.
- You have an aptitude for articulating technical and product solutions to internal and external audiences. You revel in the opportunity to shape dialogue and drive consensus, whether presenting to a room of 5 people or 50.
- You have exceptional relationship management skills. You lead with empathy, and as a result, build authentic and trustworthy connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong business intelligence, with a finger on the pulse of the competitive landscape so that you can articulate differentiating feature sets to keep Liveclicker ahead of its competition.
- You understand the challenges of digital marketing and the importance of utilizing data to measure the efficiency of marketing strategies.
- B.S. (or equivalent) in communications, science, engineering, mathematics or computer science. Post-graduate degrees are a plus.
- 4+ years product management experience at a web-centric organization, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision.
- Desire to work in a data-driven and technical environment.
- Prior SaaS experience, ideally with a history working with multi-channel marketing technologies.