Head of Product Marketing
Head of Product Marketing
Atlanta, GA or Remote (USA or Canada)
Our Head of Product Marketing will sit at the intersection of Product, Sales and Marketing. You’ll lead a small team responsible for making a big impact: driving adoption of new products and features by both new and existing customers, while gathering the competitive intelligence and market landscape analysis that keeps us innovating.
Day to day you’ll:
- Champion a team and strategy that defines the voice of the product, communicating the value of FullStory through product positioning and messaging that sets FullStory apart
- Build FullStory’s target personas, product value statements, product differentiators, and use cases across a portfolio that spans SMB to mid-market to enterprise customers
- Be the intelligence expert on the market, buyer, and competitive landscape
- Translate that expertise into digestible resources for our sellers, presentations for analyst & investor briefings, and articles for press & trade publications
- Glean insights from analysis of market trends, our buyers’ journey, our customers’ usage and deep dives into our wins/losses to inform a data-driven marketing intelligence program
- Craft messaging to attract enterprise buyers and users, learn how they are received by prospects & customers and then iterate based on feedback
- Build the strategy and drive execution of product launches, including pricing, packaging & positioning while partnering closely with our Content, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement and Product Management teams
This job might be a fit if you:
- Are a storyteller: great with words and simplifying the complex for both external and internal audiences
- Are insatiably curious, crave data-driven insights, are always asking why, and listening closely to the answers
- Have a track record of linking arms across Product, Marketing and Sales teams, your impact felt by
confident sellers in the field and product/technical teams who feel you speak their language
- Don’t believe in confining yourself to swimlanes or boxes – just get it done – you know how to lead via influence
- Love to build and lead teams that thrive on a mix of new ideas and proven methods that deliver measurable results
- Find it exhilarating to move from strategy to execution and from coaching to crafting deliverables all in the same day
- Have experience building, leading and growing passionate, technically savvy, high-performing Product Marketing teams in b2b SaaS companies
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy – Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn’t originate inside your own head.
- Clarity – Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics – “Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it.” A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.