Business Operations Manager
ReCharge PaymentsFull time
Business Operations Manager
- Austin, TX or Remote
You will develop and monitor business metrics dashboards, provide insights into the business in a variety of areas, digest and relay market/competition research, and mine for patterns that help leadership optimize the efficiency of the entire organization. The role will throw problems at you that have multiple pathways for solutions – it will be up to you to figure out the fastest and best way to do it.
The ideal person will have strong analytical skills and a “can do” attitude, with eagerness to dig for answers even when they’re not readily apparent. Proactivity, consulting experience, spreadsheet wizardry, and personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction with senior leadership across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Drive accountability with initiative contributors to ensure work is being driven with speed and is on track
- Program manage complex, cross-functional initiatives to ensure programs are delivered on time with an exceptional degree of quality
- Manage a company wide dashboard that tells a clear story of the company’s north star metric, and supporting metrics
- Run reports, research patterns, and look for correlations in a wide variety of tools
- Facilitate feedback loop to ensure that existing and emerging metrics needs are understood by all
- Provide the business with actionable intelligence that drives deeper understanding and continuous improvement of our business health as a whole
- Assists in ad-hoc analytics/reporting requests
- Take complex findings and translate them into layman’s terms when necessary
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of related experience in program management and process improvement; work experience in management consulting or strategic/analytical roles within high-growth saas companies.
- A self-starter working both independently and collaboratively across functions to influence decision while managing simultaneous projects
- Excellent and proactive communication style with the ability to build/foster relationships with business partners
- Team player – ability to plug and play efficiently in a wide variety of situations
- Strong analytical skills and experience with and knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, and reporting tools such as Domo.
- Take ownership and initiative within the tasks that have been assigned to you. Ability to work effectively and independently.
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and ability to deliver results in tight timeline
- Experience with e-commerce, subscription billing, or payment platforms
- Experience with statistical programming languages a plus
- Ability to provide a business lens to analytical and technical problems and communicate findings to a technical, non-technical and/ or internal audience
- Experience with Looker or other BI platforms a plus
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.