Head of Marketing
Modis – VP of Marketing – Modis North America
- Location: US-Remote Location within the US
Develops and executes the brand marketing and communication strategy including transformational marketing initiatives targeted at growing market shares and margins. Acts as key marketing and communications partner for the North American Executive Leadership Team, adding clear business value through strong customer orientation. Applies various communication strategies to create an impression, raise awareness, and encourage a preference and response by the target audience for the organization and its products, services and brands. Develops successful client, candidate and consultant acquisition programs via digital marketing, programmatic advertising and marketing automation channels. Manage and allocate the local marketing and communications budget in line with business requirements and targets. Align, follow-up and report local KPIs with the global framework, optimizing ROI and customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Client Acquisition / Sales Support
- Drive digital client acquisition by developing and driving marketing automation programs. This include management of the associated P&L and precise measurements of marketing generated leads, and revenues/gross profit generated. Optimize conversions of website traffic, landing pages, lead content generation, and calls-to-action.
- Support Sales client acquisition by organizing relevant client events and deliver to the branch network the appropriate marketing support, including sales materials, brochures, videos, and appropriate branding collateral.
- Coordinate marketing activities in the field by pro-actively engaging with the regional leadership and the branches, and animate the client communication and lead generation agenda (operational Marketing)
- Develops strategy to promote the Modis brand in alignment with the Modis global brand platform and strategy. Includes research and development of programs, tracking and reporting, and capturing competitor analysis.
- Develop Modis North America’s reputation as a key player in the market to obtain thought leadership.
- Manages national advertising programs and production of new advertising leveraging a broad range of multimedia.
- Develop and execute thought leadership strategies including pro-actively driving press and media relations, creating and delivering external communications opportunities
- Maintain and develop social media attention by developing efficient strategies and producing appropriate content
- Use data analytics to report on client acquisition technics and results
- Execute implementation of global campaigns and content, including necessary local adaptations.
- Manage local activation of Modis sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage external and internal events for customers, candidates and colleagues.
- Develop and execute Modis North America’s internal and external communication plan
- Support Modis NA President and North American Executive Leadership Team with a colleague communication agenda
- Develop necessary content and visuals to ensure effective multi-channel communications
- Maintain and develop intranet and internal social media activities (i.e. Facebook)
- Provide guidance and support to leadership in their communication efforts
- Support change-related projects by providing and executing the right communication strategies and content
- Ensure external communications are timely and relevant both proactively (running campaigns supporting Modis’ needs) and re-actively (crisis management) Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Coordinate Modis local PR and media agenda to ensure strong community management to key stakeholders.
- Size and organize the North American Marketing & Communication team to ensure a good match of resources and skills in accordance with needs and scope.
- Team Management: Attract and lead a team of customer-centric marketeers focused on the end user experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people management to develop a high performing, highly engaged team.
- Play an active role in the global Modis marketing and communications community, optimizing best practice sharing and collaboration.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or another related field.
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience.
- Program development experience required
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office required as well as oral/written communication skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.