Accounting Subject Matter Expert, Grader
Pedago, LLCFull time
Accounting Subject Matter Expert/Grader
- United States
- Full time
Pedago is seeking an Accounting Subject Matter Expert to evaluate and grade MBA and Executive MBA student accounting projects. Candidates must have a PhD, DBA or other terminal degree in Accounting, as well as significant experience teaching at the graduate level, preferably on an MBA program.
This is a full-time, remote position and may be based anywhere within the United States. Overseas candidates and candidates seeking a part-time role cannot be considered for this position.
- Grade student Accounting projects
- Host webinars, seminars and one-on-one consultations with students
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for students with questions related to Accounting content within the MBA and Executive MBA degrees at Quantic School of Business and Technology
- PhD, DBA, or other terminal degree related to Accounting
- Expert understanding of Accounting
- Experience teaching Accounting at the graduate level
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience teaching other Business disciplines at the graduate level
- CPA licensure, or equivalent
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.