Staffing Industry Partner Project Manager
SI Partner Project Manager
- Professional Services
- Remote, United States
- Full time
An SI Partner Project Manager will work directly with the Staffing Industry (SI) Partners during their implementation of the Bullhorn product lines. You will act as a consultant, guiding the SI Partner through Bullhorn processes, best practices, escalation paths and informing the Partner of key communication changes in order to uphold quality and increase customer satisfaction.
As an SI Project Manager, a typical day might include:
- Establishing relationships with the SI Partner(s) and creating a foundation for a seamless transition of their Bullhorn One client implementations.
- Introducing the SI Partner(s) to the process, project management training and expectations specific to the Bullhorn One product.
- Working directly with the SI Partner(s) to assure resourcing is allocated from both the Partner and Bullhorn project teams, project plans are completed and meet the Bullhorn One guidelines and project teams are aligned and working towards a common goal.
- Assisting the SI Partner(s) in clearly articulating project risk items in a way that is understood, and are either remedied or assumed.
- Providing clear paths and assistance to the SI Partner(s) project team on how to triage issues & escalations during each phase of the Bullhorn One Implementation.
- Reviewing and reporting on each SI Partner(s) project portfolio and conduct routine audits to assure the plans are on track and within the allocated hours
- Communicating project statuses and updates with the Bullhorn One Stakeholders
- Assisting partner with the creation of move to production plans (MTP) and ensure resources are aligned accordingly
- Acting as point of escalation for partners during the MTP process
- Partnering with other departments internally to design and document clear SI support processes
This job might be for you if:
- You have demonstrated competence, confidence and professionalism that inspires client trust, specifically with senior management
- You have an ability to prioritize tasks/issues/escalations and manage many projects simultaneously
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing projects to deliver SaaS solutions
- A high comfort level with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly “First Thursday” social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement