Media Solutions Manager – Social Media
Goodway GroupFull time
Title: Media Solutions Manager – Social Media
- Location: United States
This is a full-time, fully virtual position and can be located anywhere in the United States.
As a Media Solutions Manager (MSM) you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox, which ultimately drive successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns (programmatic, search, social, et al).
Working closely with a Regional Team Lead you must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to assist with building thoughtful, client-centric campaigns and also execute trades, and report across programmatic, search and social channels.
This role requires a marketing background and extensive understanding of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Pinterest.
Who You Are
- A Student: Willingness and desire to learn all functions and channels of the media solutions team.
- An Adventurer: Appreciate new experiences and not intimidated by the unfamiliar or unknown. You adapt well.
- Multi-Faceted: Can zoom in to the campaign level and zoom out to the client-centric perspective.
- Resourceful: Understand how to leverage necessary tools and resources at hand to come up with new or creative solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Service, and Client Success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic, search, and social channels.
- Have a general knowledge in the following areas, with specialized skills in one or more:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy, and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms (most prominently: TTD, Google, and Facebook.)
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.
- MSMs may serve in a variety of roles (from highly specialized to more generalist in nature) based on client, account, region, or team needs and nuances.
Goodway Group is the digital media partner agencies and advertisers trust to drive campaign performance and media efficiency. Proud to be independently owned and operated, Goodway provides programmatic expertise that meets its clients’ needs – and no one else’s. Through managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media, Goodway delivers trustworthy marketing expertise and authentic results because Goodway knows the truth is what matters most.
Goodway has been a remote-first environment for over 12 years – this means you can work from anywhere in the US! We care more about your skills and drive to succeed in this role, than your geographical location. You get to choose if you want to work from a home office, your favorite coffee shop, the library, or someplace else. Worried about setting up a home office or getting access to a stable internet connection? We will help you out with that!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.