Solution Consultant, Senior
Title: Solution Consultant, Senior
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
The Successful Solution Consultant (SC) provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor’s ERP license revenue and customer success. The SC provides healthcare industry and software knowledge to help share compelling solutions for our customers. The successful SC possesses a strong business acumen and an ability to understand our customers’ business needs and challenges through discovery to deliver strategic, industry competitive solutions.In addition, a successful candidate will work closely with the sales organization to provide compelling solutions, presentations and demos while becoming the trusted advisor of our customers.
- Build and maintain expert level knowledge of Infor’s industry solutions.
- Build and maintain generalist level knowledge of technology trends and the Infor technology stack. Conducts site surveys and/or phone surveys with AEs to determine prospects’ needs and begin positioning the strengths and value of Infor’s solutions.
- Determines and understands prospective client’s critical business issues in order to present and demonstrate Infor’s software capabilities as the best possible solution to win the business.
- ERP experience with specific expertise in Financial and/or Supply Chain applications.
- Direct experience using, consulting, and/or selling software.
- Healthcare Domain expertise strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.