Contract Team Assistant
Endpoint ClinicalFull time
Title: Contract Team Assistant (Part-Time Temporary Position)
- Location: Remote – US
The Contract Team Assistant (reporting to the Manager, Contracts) supports an ongoing project to upgrade the document repository system and assists in the contract drafting process. This position is a non-exempt, part-time position available starting mid-January and lasting 12 weeks. Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week with a maximum of 30 hours per week.
- Organize, declutter, and archive old document repository and organize documents with SharePoint.
- Work with Contracts Managers to draft legal documentation.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Clerical or administrative work experience desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to analyze large volumes of data in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Attentive listening skills.