Title: Executive Assistant
- Location: United States
Join a culture of fun professionalism, resource-sharing, and gratitude.
All 33Vincent EAs:
- Are independent contractors
- Receive competitive compensation
- Are valued client partners
- Participate in our rich community
- Work autonomously
Being a freelancer means that your hours, your work product, and your interactions with 33V clients are yours to steer, towards opportunities and growth. The community is here to help — sharing best practices, helping you troubleshoot if you have questions, and to help you get things done through burst support.
As a freelance EA with 33Vincent, you have the power to take on projects that you’d like and to take initiative in growing client account(s). There’s no red tape stopping you from figuring out for yourself what clients want, and then delivering it in your own unique style.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Are you a detail-oriented, tech savvy, and efficient administrative professional looking for a challenging yet flexible career? Do you learn quickly and feel confident in your ability to solve problems? If so, read on.
33Vincent Executive Assistants work hard to ensure that all projects are thoughtfully designed and well produced. Strong candidates will be motivated to provide excellent customer service and to think creatively about executing projects that enhance a client’s impact.
WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years experience in executive administrative support or client services: inbox and calendar management, file management, contact management, to-do list management, travel planning & logistics, catering management, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- Exemplary planning & time management skills
- Outstanding customer service instincts
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple work streams
- Availability of 15+ hours/week (majority during business hours)
- Technologically fluent
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Previous freelance or virtual experience strongly preferred
- Based in the United States
This is a remote freelance position; candidates must have access to their own computer.
- Flexible work, with the ability to telecommute and set your desired hours and availability
- Competitive pay scale; starting rate of $18-20/hour
- Access to the latest and greatest tools to elevate your work, including the Base suite of tools, Notion, Slack, and more
- Our commitment to do everything we can to meet your desired capacity, even if it changes
- A hub of resources and best practices built by decades of EA experience to increase your impact in client work
- A community of expert EAs who love to laugh, share resources and tips, and lean on one another
- The ability to pick up projects and hours via project sharing in our community, OR delegate the projects you’d rather not do
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.