Senior Executive Assistant
Happy MoneyFull time
Sr Executive Assistant
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
This isn’t just a business, Happy Money is a Movement. We are the fintech of the future, delivering digitally-native financial tools and services for human happiness™ through its purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers. Happy Money is creating a connected ecosystem of consumer financial products designed to help borrowers become savers.
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings, and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped over 100,000 members pay off over $2 billion in credit card debt. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has over 300 employees across the U.S. and is headquartered in Orange County, California.
Happy Money. A Happier Future.™
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are open to 100% remote candidates for this position.
This is an exciting role for an experienced SExecutive Assistant with strong communication, collaboration and networking skills. They should possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently under pressure, while keeping the operations of the team moving smoothly.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks including calendar management, booking travel, managing meeting agendas, as well as processing and approving expense reports
- Exhibit excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
- Arrange efficient and effective meetings, which includes preparing agendas, reserving and setting-up conference rooms, order catering, gathering and organizing meeting materials in advance
- Organize daily work flow, prepare and manage any correspondence, reports, presentations, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- At Happy Money, we live by our values of Love, Trust, and Hustle within each of our roles. As an Executive Assistant, you will strive to embody our values by:
- Adaptable: Capability to take independent action as appropriate using good judgment and discretion
- Relationship Builder: Building strong relationships with executives while displaying professionalism, diplomacy and discretion
- Open to Change: Deliverables and projects often change, we expect you to have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pushing Back when Necessary: We work really hard around here, we hope that you can differentiate what’s the most important use of your time through data and deliverables
- Commitment: Our people and culture team is involved in a variety of different projects from facilitating board meetings to helping set up weekly happy hours; hours may need to shift some days to ensure those tasks are accomplished to the Happy Money standard
- Digital Expertise: Strong computer skills are essential. Expertise in Google G Suite preferred