Junior Designer, Business-to-Business Marketing
Junior Designer, B2B Marketing – Agency Temp (R-2020-10-146)
Marketing & Communications
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it!
B2B Marketing at Pandora seeks a junior designer to support our Industry & Experiential Marketing Design team. This role will report to the Creative Director and work alongside the Art Director and Senior Designers focused on reaching advertising industry decision-makers and enabling our Ad Sales team to promote Pandora’s advertising solutions. This is a part-time contract position based remotely within the U.S. with fluctuating hours depending on project needs (0-10 hours per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior designers, art and creative directors across a variety of industry- and sales marketing-related projects, including but not limited to presentations, one-sheets, digital marketing, social media, and event collateral.
- Translate Pandora’s advertiser-facing messaging across print, on-screen and social while maintaining campaign and brand consistency.
- Support the production of presentations, design systems, information design, and data storytelling.
- 0–3 years of agency or in-house design experience
- Presents a broad range of print and digital design skills working within brand guidelines/systems.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a finger-on-the-pulse of current design trends.
Requirements and General Skills:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a strong foundational knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. An appreciation for typographical hierarchy, visual storytelling methods and a hunger to learn are a must. You should be comfortable pitching ideas to design peers and workshopping projects with constructive feedback from key partners.
The ideal candidate is driven to find solutions to marketing and content challenges while working within brand guidelines to design stellar marketing materials within the Pandora for Brands visual ecosystem. Because this role supports several initiatives including sales enablement, social media, and online event production, PowerPoint or Google docs are often used to solve our visual challenges. We are seeking a friendly, highly solutions-oriented designer who is at ease under tight deadlines, values attention to detail and is excited to learn from—and collaborate with—multiple creative teams across the company.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), PowerPoint, and related marketing tools.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changes in timelines and content.
- Hold a BFA, BA, or BS in graphic design or show a wide breadth of relevant design experience.
- Motion/animation skills, a basic understanding of HTML/CSS, illustration chops, and digital event production experience are a plus but not required.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.