Senior Graphic Designer
Bright CellarsFull time
Senior Graphic Designer
Bright Cellars (www.brightcellars.com) is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine! We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
How Bright Cellars works Our members join Bright Cellars by taking a 7 question-quiz to share their taste preferences. The Bright Points learning algorithm evaluates these preferences to determine the best wine matches for each member’s taste. Each month, members receive four or six unique bottles in the mail, which they are then able to rate and provide personalized feedback on their profile. Similar to Netflix’s collaborative filtering algorithm, Bright Cellars’s algorithm uses this feedback to improve members’ monthly matches going forward.
Purpose Bright Cellars is growing, and we are looking for a Creative Design Lead to join our team! You will be a key contributor within our Creative team developing compelling designs, from print assets to digital pages. This is an exciting opportunity to watch your designs come to life and impact the world of wine!
What you’ll do:
- Lead internal brand identity of all of Bright Cellars print materials including: managing and producing a cohesive product style guide, design packaging, print materials, website styles and imagery.
- Own and manage the complete visual design cycle for Bright Cellars wine portfolio.
- Deliver visual design assets to cross-functional teams within the organization such as: Marketing and Operations team on direct mail, social media, partnerships, and ads.
- Design exciting and visually engaging print material to communicate educational wine and cheese information to our members.
- Present design concepts to key stakeholders, gather feedback, and iterate to deliver final designs.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in graph design and creative direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Expert in leading and managing design related projects.
- Strong project management experience is a must.
- Ability to execute on deadlines while managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Understanding the use of color, ink and paper qualities.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and encourage constructive criticism.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of Branding Design.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Experience with digital branding/styling
Perks of Working at Bright Cellars:
- Unlimited paid vacation.
- Bike rack and subsidized parking.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance .
- Employee discounts on wine subscriptions.
- Opportunities to attend wine education classes and tastings.
- A fun, friendly office atmosphere in our newly redesigned office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space and rooftop patio.
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers.
NOTE: Applications not accompanied by a portfolio will not be reviewed.
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to build something incredible from the ground up!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.