Website Technical Project Manager
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Frontend Developer, Product Manager
Industry: Accounting Software, CRM, Enterprise Web Solutions
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
Website Technical Project Manager
Stellar Technology Solutions LLC, a leading provider of software and outsourced business services to the philanthropic market is looking for a Website Technical Project Manager with front-end development experience, a passion for innovation & new ideas, and who is energized by tackling new challenges each day to guide our clients as they give to their communities. This role is the key factor in helping continue to build an innovative platform for the company.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an established/rapidly growing, private software company located in Stroudsburg, PA.
Work with the client, Stellar Developers, the iPhi CoreEnterprise Project Management team, Website Project Management team, and the Account Management team to create iPhi PrivateView graphical templates for a client. These websites may include DonorView, GranteeView, Giving Opportunities, and many more. Each Website Technical Project Manager is also responsible for learning the full suite of PrivateView products and must have a compulsory understanding of iPhi CoreEnterprise in relation to each. Once these are learned, you will also be responsible for the website’s implementation as a Project Manager.
- Create iPhi PrivateViews graphical templates based on client website & SOWs, incorporating client branding
- Set basic site settings on new sites (copyright, default skins, time zone, permissions, etc.)
- Organize and assemble text and graphic content into custom websites based on Information Architecture, design comps, and best practices
- Maintain any content within the skin, or on the website where client access is restricted
- Provide detailed client status reports throughout projects, and give client feedback as needed to improve end-user experience
- Assist QA staff with creating internal documentation on STS product descriptions and front-end execution
- Report issues to Bugzilla, maintain through resolution, and follow up with appropriate staff and/or client
- Work with development, sales, and PMs to maintain iPhi Demo/Standard websites with new & upcoming functionality for product demos
- Work with software developers and technical staff to find appropriate solutions to website / client issues.
- Assist developers in usability testing, pre and post deployment tasks/testing, and troubleshooting bugs
By the end of your first year, you will also:
- Provide support to the Account Management team by taking the lead on trouble shooting issues on a project
- Assist in creating client documentation, including reference guides for website maintenance, training on new modules, etc.
- Set up private views on client websites based on SOWs, which may include settings, text changes, and front/back end development requests
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
Additional experience for job success:
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on a wide variety of products and knowledge (or ability to rapidly learn) and how settings will affect the look/functionality from a website perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, project, time management and organizational skills.
- Motivated, works well under pressure.
- Anticipate needs/next steps and execute on them proactively.
- Self-starter that will actively seek improvements to existing processes.
- Ability to work both in a team (their own, and with other teams within the company) and independently.
- Working knowledge of iPhi CoreEnterprise and its interactions with front office, is a plus.
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Philanthropic Services
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K, vacation time
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.