Data Entry and Quality Control Coordinator – Remote, West Coast, USA
Data Entry & QC Coordinator
- Location: Los Angeles, CA; Remote; Virtual (PST Hours)
- Job Terms: Temporary
- Salary: DOE
The Physical Production team is leading an initiative to compile, translate, and localize the Company’s production manual. The role will support the production manual team with the input and formatting of large amounts of content into our platform. They will work with the team to assess any issues with the workflow, design, and quality control of the source material and the articles on our Zendesk platform. This is not an entry level position.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, can exercise good judgment, thorough, and able to oversee multiple workflows with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This candidate will have an aptitude for puzzle solving and help find creative solutions to data entry challenges.
- Content upload into Zendesk platform.
- Administer to Quality Control work between source material and the material on the platform.
- Organize and track all source material, ensure it is organized, kept up to date, and properly labeled.
- Help problem-solve and track design issues / bugs to communicate to the engineering team.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Wordpress or CMS platform and Website Management
- Samples of sites or decks preferred
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills
- Good tech skills and aptitude for learning
- Strong experience working within Google Suite, e.g. Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and understanding of how to prioritize tasks and ability to multitask
- Linguistic background a plus
- Prior experience working with Zendesk a plus
- Familiarity with HTML code a plus, not a requirement
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.