CoderFull time go kubernetes typescript continuous-integration reactjs
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, Computer Software, Security Software
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
go, kubernetes, typescript, continuous-integration, reactjs
Job descriptionCoder is a Series B startup that simplifies development environments for teams. We are building a future where developers are always in flow, no matter the scale of their codebase. Coder is a remote-first company with a home base in Austin, TX. We operate with a focus on knowledge sharing, iteration, and minimalist solutions.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to improve engineering velocity and manage shared infrastructure. This role involves maintaining our monorepo, CI/CD and testing infrastructure.
This position is great for someone who Is obsessed with automation, can communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders (dev teams), and has a broad, deep understanding of the Developer Tools space. If this sounds like you please apply and share links to your work and/or resume!
- Diagnose and resolve internal development bottlenecks
- Reduce CI times
- Increase deployment intervals
- Automate away non-creative aspects of an Engineer’s role
- Ensure the monorepo scales with our dev team
- Ensure shared dev tools balance the needs of each dev team
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or Software Engineering role
- 2+ years of experience actively programming
- Worked at a high growth startup before
- Worked with a monorepo before
- Spent a significant amount on CI and build systems