Recruiting Operations Specialist
Recruiting Operations Specialist
- OPEN- UNITED STATES
TextNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected by offering a solution that makes phone service free. At TextNow, we work together to solve complex and interesting problems that have a positive impact on our customers lives.
Join us in our mission to help people stay connected with technology that is free (or as close to free as possible.)
TextNow is looking for a detail oriented and driven Recruiting Operations Specialist who has experience supporting a highly active talent team across multiple locations and time zones. You will partner closely with the recruitment team and hiring leaders to make sure that the interview process is a smooth and enjoyable experience. Your goal is to help us make the hiring process the best it can be to help TextNow as we scale. In addition, you will support recruitment reporting to ensure the team OKR’s are measured correctly, the team can assess where efficiencies can be made, and the leadership team can understand the health of recruitment and the performance of the function. You will be the expert on our ATS and how to operationally support the function.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide a high level of support to the recruitment team and the overall people team to create a top-notch candidate experience
- Own the full candidate coordination experience, including the communication of all interview scheduling to both the candidate and internal interview teams
- Create and maintain various reports providing insights into key performance metrics and data trends for all segments of recruitment
- Own the recruiting tools, job boards, and partnerships with external talent organizations such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, and Lever
- Brainstorm with the team to optimize the interview process for hiring leaders, interviewers, and candidates
- Understand the importance of structure but be flexible when new situations arise.
- Become a subject matter expert in Lever, our ATS system, Outlook, Excel, and Slack.
- Work hard to help us accomplish our hiring goals by identifying deficiencies and making process improvement recommendations.
Who You Are:
- Brilliant, but not a jerk with 3+ years of experience with rapid-growth recruiting/recruiting operations; tech experience a plus
- Bold risk-taker and self-starter with excellent communication skills required for correspondence between candidates and key-stakeholders (e.g. interviewers, hiring managers, leadership team)
- Creator of cool shit with strong calendar management and scheduling experience preferred, Outlook and Lever a bonus
- Someone who takes action and ownership that loves working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Resourceful and scrappy with a strong understanding of reporting and metrics and how to apply it within the recruiting function
- Respectfully candid with ability to look at recruitment analytics and show how it relates to recruitment process
- Strong work life blend
- Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote)
- Employee Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Parental leave top up
- Benefits for both physical and mental well being
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.