Kris Carr - Crazy Sexy WellnessFull time
- Location: Remote Remote US
- Part time
Are you our new Executive Assistant?
Hey there! We’re looking for a talented Executive Assistant to join our team of unicorns (more officially known as Crazy Sexy Wellness, LLC). We’re a highly-motivated, work-from-home team spread throughout the United States and we help women become empowered participants in their own well-being.
Our founder, Kris Carr, is a New York Times bestselling author and a 17-year cancer thriver. She’s shared her strategies for health empowerment in her award-winning Crazy Sexy Cancer documentary, in multiple bestselling books, and on Oprah’s stage. Today, she continues that work with our team. Together, we’ve helped over a million women prioritize their health with our ever-growing collection of blog posts, books, online courses and our membership site, Inner Circle Wellness.
If you’d like to use your ninja Executive Assistant skills to help women stop hitting snooze on their wellbeing and instead create a thriving body they’re happy to call home, then you’re in the right place!
Our ideal Executive Assistant is experienced at assisting C-Level Executives with a variety of task and project management. They are a tech-savvy, strong communicator with high attention to detail and enjoy assisting an Executive who oversees company operations with tasks that include (but are not limited to):
- Calendar management: help manage the COO’s calendar and company calendars; coordinate meetings, create an Ideal Week and help adhere to it, block time for project work
- Email Management: be familiar with Inbox Zero and have experience managing email inboxes on behalf of C-suite Execs
- Asana management: Our ideal candidate loves Asana and is familiar at managing project deadlines for an Executive within a program like Asana
- Slack management: keep up with messages and deadlines on behalf of the COO, help streamline company communications in Slack
- Administrative, Operations, and HR-Related Tasks: execute a variety of personal and professional tasks for the COO as requested, including finding time for backlog projects
- Awareness of the wellness industry
- Experience supporting C-Suite Executives with email, calendar, communications, and task management
- Highly responsive
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys research
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for and interest in company operations, communications, and light HR support since our COO oversees OPS
Tools we hope you love
- Slack (because we hate email)
- Zoom (because it keeps our virtual crew connected)
- WordPress (page building)
- Google app suite management, including Drive &Docs
- Experience: Must have 3+ years as an Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives
- Education: Associates Degree in Communications or similar field preferred but not required.
- Values: Resonate deeply with the Crazy Sexy Wellness mission.
This is a part-time, hourly position that will report directly to our COO, but we’d like someone who is interested in growing into a full-time role with us within the first year of hiring. Once full-time, this role includes benefits eligibility, including health care coverage, holiday pay, PTO, and retirement plan options. In addition, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of a work-from-anywhere role—no commute or relocation required. Work hours are flexible but typically run Monday to Friday, from nine to five ET.