Spin AppFull time
- Remote – USA
Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, affordable transportation. If you’re searching for a top-tier career where you can make a difference and dynamically collaborate within a creative, lively environment—Spin welcomes you!
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers’ feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally. Even as we expand, we maintain the close feeling of a small business, with “fireside chats” chats led by our company’s founders, weekly OKR pop-up videos, music-infused presentations at our All Hands meetings, and more. During this time of working remotely, our creativity and shared goals have kept us united and bonded within our virtual community.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant at Spin, you will work closely with top-level Executives to help enhance productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Spin’s Business team leadership (Chief Business Officer, Chief of Staff and Vice Presidents) on scheduling, calendar management, and ad hoc projects.
- Support the entire team’s day-to-day operations and come up with new ways to keep everyone happy and effective.
- Leverage your creativity to help establish and express our company culture.
- Assist in coordinating logistics for team off-sites and activities.
- Approve employee expenses.
- Work closely with recruiting to schedule on-site interviews for exec team.
- Take notes in meetings, run errands, and help exec team stay organized.
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming conferences and events to streamline planning.
- 8+ years working in a fast-paced environment with multiple years of experience supporting 3+ people
- Highly organized and a natural project manager
- A high level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- Being very resourceful and able to think on your feet
- Being proactive — anticipating the needs of others before anyone else
- Emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Enjoys partnering with other administrative colleagues across the organization and providing back-up support when necessary
- Previous start-up experience is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles