Customer Account Manager (Tackle Guide)
Hiring from: Anywhere
Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
We are looking for energetic, consultative, passionate “Tackle Guides” who can put their skills into action helping our customers “win” in the Cloud Marketplaces.
- Evangelize the Tackle Vision and help transform the way software companies sell
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our solution and services
- Collaborate with customers to build Customer Success Plans, establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Tackle account stakeholders and externally to Customer Sponsors
- Establish regular cadence with each assigned client, to review their success metrics (eg. revenue generated through Marketplace sales, customer acquisition, etc.), assist with their Marketplace journey, and ensure they are well supported by Tackle’s teams
- Provide actionable insights for the customer’s Cloud Marketplace journey leveraging various internal Tackle resources and cloud partner resources
- Become an expert in Marketplace selling - This means being able to guide ISV’s sales through the “Why Marketplace” conversation.
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Engage Tackle Sales teams when cross sell or upsell opportunities are identified
- Communicate with the extended Tackle team including engineers, PM teams, and management to drive the best customer experience and outcome
- 1-3 years of Account Management, Customer Success, and/or Project Management experience, supporting customers and ensuring their success in adopting software technologies; SaaS experience is a strong preference
- Exceptionally strong Project Management experience & skills
- Well organized with very strong time management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- History of over achievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP is helpful AWS Marketplace experience preferred
- Experience working closely with Account Management and Sales roles
- Experience working with one (or more) of the cloud marketplace providers either as a member of the Azure, Google or AWS marketplace team or working with an ISV that publishes their product on Azure, Google, or AWS marketplace
- Bring YOU to the role - we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
Bonus Skills to succeed in this role:
- Enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
- Consultative by nature and extremely results-oriented
- Ability to analyze, and work through solving unique problems and thinking around corners
- You’re curious and enjoy learning about software companies, what they sell, how they sell it, and to whom they sell
- Skilled and comfortable presenting and leading group conversations with all members of an organization, from executives to team leads and direct contributors
- Growth mindset and are a continuous learner - curious by nature
- Strong team player, and also a self-starter
- Ability and desire to learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- You’re smart, no doubt about it - but your EQ is off the charts as well
- You are happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens
- We are Real. We care deeply about our employees, our teammates, our customers, and our partners. Working at Tackle means being free to be yourself. We’re all individuals, operating as a team. We strive for authenticity in everything we do. We’re fun...maybe even best described as “quirky”. Realness involves transparency so we operate with thoughtful transparency.
- We are Responsive. Being responsive to each other and to customers builds trust and shows respect. Responsiveness starts with listening and includes a bias for action. We are here to help - each other, our partners, and our customers. To be responsive and to innovate we occasionally have to step out of the comfort zone; but in doing so it should never compromise our integrity. Think around the corners- navigate, investigate and solve with creativity.
- We are Remote. Being remote-first focused enables us to have a more diverse workforce and diversity provides unique perspectives needed to innovate and succeed. The remote-first culture fosters a better work life balance; uprooting life and moving across country for work can be stressful. Being Remote-first means you don’t have to make geographical sacrifices to do great work. We believe this creates better employees, better products and better service. We want people to love it here, not just think of it as a job.
- You will make a difference. We’re a young company and growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the product and process as we grow. We care about your growth as well. Whether you’re looking to get into management or take a more technical path we’re committed to helping with your goals.
- We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
- Phone screen
- 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
- Work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company off-site Summits
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Internet and Phone Reimbursement
- $500 Home ergo/office set up
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Technology tools to do your best work
- Company Surprises and Swag
- Awesome Co-workers
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Senior Game Talent Engagement Partner
Title: Senior Game Talent Engagement Partner Location: United States Classifications: Remote Full-Time About the role and about You: We are on an exciting journey of making More People. More Active. More Often. and looking for a seasoned Sr. Game Talent...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Sr Public Relations Manager
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Game Master (m/f/d)
Who we are looking for DECA is looking for a passionate Game Master in Bulgaria to help us provide top-notch support and operations to our valued players. This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the...
Hiring from: Anywhere