Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant
- 100% Remote (U.S. based only)
At StyleSeat, our mission is to help people look and feel their best. We are on the path to achieving this mission by being the go-to portal for consumers to discover, book, and pay for beauty and grooming services (hair stylists, colorists, nail artists, estheticians, barbers, etc). We are also the premier solution for all independent professionals in the industry to run and grow their business. We have powered over 120 million appointments booked and $10B in revenue for small businesses and are on the path to much more.
In Your New Role:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will work directly for the members of our Executive team, and across the organization on a daily basis. This role will be responsible for anticipating their needs, optimizing their time, and providing general administrative and logistical support.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, dependable, and able to balance multiple and competing priorities. You will have a strong emphasis on organization, process, and attention to detail. Additionally, our ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and carry out your duties with the utmost discretion, professionalism, and integrity. This is a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding position in an environment where you can take ownership of your role, and be part of a scaling company.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic administrative and project support to our Executives
- Extensive calendar management for internal and external meetings
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of Executives, as appropriate
- Own meeting preparation and follow-up including: reviewing upcoming meetings, sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary, managing notes and follow-ups where appropriate, and tracking projects in different tools.
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Work with internal teams on projects at the request of Executives, which may include planning and coordinating presentations and disseminating information
- Plan and coordinate external meetings, which may include cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and outside vendors
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, preferably directly supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment – preferably in technology
- Experience working remotely is preferred, but not required
- Must be highly-organized, adaptable, efficient, and demonstrate an innate attention to detail
- Highly-proficient in G Suite, particularly Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, and Meet
- Flexibility in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness, with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Independent – an ability to work with little direction, and exercise sound judgment when making time-sensitive decisions – yet be able to thrive in a team setting with a willingness to help others
- Problem-solver – proactively and efficiently identifies creative solutions
- Trustworthy – must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – poised, professional, and articulate, as you will be representing Executives to many different external parties
StyleSeat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All are encouraged to apply, regardless of gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity, country of origin, disabilities, and socio-economic background. A core value at StyleSeat is ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we constantly learn from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. StyleSeat will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.