Elevate ServicesFull time
- Location: United States
Elevate Flex’s Customer, an American Semiconductor Company, is looking for an E-Discovery Attorney to work full-time remotely for a period of approximately 3 months, with the possibility of permanence.
Skills for Success:
- Strong work ethic and impeccable judgment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal training.
- The ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Specifically you will:
- Perform a variety of E-Discovery work, including legal holds.
- Interact with both in-house and outside counsel.
- Manage the collection of physical assets.
- Work with IT as the first line of support for E-Discovery.
- 3+ years working in E-Discovery.
- Experience working with Relativity and Visio a plus.
- J.D. required from an accredited law school and licensed to practice in any state.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
ElevateFlex: Experienced, talented lawyers and legal professionals, available for a fixed or indefinite period of time, working onsite at our customers’ offices or from any Elevate location worldwide.