Adjunct Faculty – Marriage and Family Theory
Grand Canyon University - GCUFull time
Adjunct Faculty – Marriage and Family Theory – Online – College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Part Time
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, which provides a job focused education. The college features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, online instructors needed for MFT-526: Advanced Family Systems Theory.
MFT-526: This course examines the dynamic processes of traditional and nontraditional family and couple relationships and the role, value, and benefits of family systems therapy. The biopsychosocial perspectives of family and family systems are evaluated along with the foundational development of marriage and family therapy. Assessment and treatment of couples and families are also addressed.
- Required: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or Doctorate in Counseling. Please attach an unofficial copy of your conferred Doctoral transcript to review with your application.
- Required: 2 years Active, Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). License must show an issue date of 2 year’s prior to application date. Please include LMFT license number on resume.
- 2 or more years clinical experience in marriage and family therapy.
- Proficient in English, Grammar, and writing in APA format.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Before submitting your application please attach the following to review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred Doctoral degrees.
- LMFT license.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession.