- HUMAN RESOURCES/OPERATIONS
Seamless is looking for a motivated, detail oriented, Accounting professional to join our growing team in Columbus, OH! You will be provided with the training and guidance to help you succeed in this exciting accounting opportunity! This Accounting role allows you to use your relationship building and expertise to help maintain the health and expand the growth of our business. Join us and help share the best sales leads technology to change the lives of sales people around the world!
The Seamless Family
We have an amazing culture and work environment throughout all departments, including Accounting. Anyone would want to be a part of the encouragement of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
Seamless is a rocket ship disrupting a multi billion dollar industry. We deliver the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We are revolutionizing the sales processes for companies all over the globe!We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and just won an award for Best Technology Company of the year in 2019 by NJTC, Best Place to Work in 2020, and a Top 50 Linkedin Startup!
What you will get to do in Accounting:
- Assume the responsibility of receiving incoming payments via Stripe and accounting for discrepancies.
- Manage customer accounts and make adjustments such as account/customer information, or cancelling invoices.
- Most accounts receivable is automated but will need to be able to manually enter physical checks/payments to customer accounts on occasion.
- Ensure all customers remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines via phone calls and emails.
- Responsible for providing solutions to any relative problems involving payments.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and other team members to maintain accurate accounts receivable records.
- Review/create journal entries in QuickBooks.
- Cash/account reconciliations.
- Experience in P&L creation, reporting, and forecasting.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed on all financial activities.
- Experience using QuickBooks and Excel
- Work directly with the CFO and COO to provide financial analysis in each company department and make recommendations.
- Other accounting responsibilities as defined by CFO & COO.
What you will need to bring in Accounting:
- 3 + years of accounting experience- full cycle (Minimum)
- 5 + experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience is a MUST
- Experience using Stripe and Baremetrics platforms- highly preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Highly motivated, talented, and responsive
- Detail oriented
Disclaimer: This is a full-time remote position, headquartered out of Columbus, OH. We are open to assisting with relocation and willing to discuss U.S. remote for the right candidate. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.