Director of Engineering (Full Stack); Leader, Mentor, Partner - work with us!
About this job
Compensation: $80k - 130k | Equity
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Lead, Manager
Role: Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a player-coach with a desire to lead from the front:
- Directly manage and grow our engineering team.
- Provide technical leadership to create innovative solutions for our customers and consumers.
- Provide hands-on development, support, and assistance at every level of the software stack.
- Work collaboratively to scope functional and technical requirements for new and potential projects and features.
- Improve internal development processes and efficiencies.
- Lead future recruiting and onboarding for the engineering team.
About you and your background:
- Awesome human and teammate.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with DevOps and working with multiple cloud infrastructure providers including AWS and GCP.
- Experience developing and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with reporting, handling large datasets, and complex SQL.
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high-quality code in a highly collaborative Agile development environment.