Customer Engagement Specialist
Position: Customer Engagement Specialist
- Location: Remote
- Job Id: 1267-NASJ
- # of Openings: 1
- Customer Engagement Specialist
The mission of the Customer Engagement team is to empower our customer community to be successful through meaningful content and sincere interaction. The Customer Engagement Specialist supports the Ivanti Customer Advocacy Program and User Group Community. Works closely with sales, partners, marketing, customer success, and product teams to identify and recruit customer advocates and user group leaders. Engages directly with customers to drive the creation of customer reference materials including: quotes, success stories, videos and online customer reviews. Works cross-functionally to promote the growth of our user group community, and coordinates support and resources for user group leaders.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Drive strategic, top-tier customer advocacy program
- Recruit and manage high-touch relationships with strategic customers
- Manages community of global customer advocates
- Create and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contacts; manage reference request fulfilment, and track reference activity and outcomes
- Drive opportunities for promotion and broad-based leverage of customer success assets
- Work across Goes to increase program adoption and visibility, and to ensure a range of success stories in each geography
- Engage with Geo teams regarding reference strategy and targets, new reference customers available in database, and new customer success materials
- Oversees User Group Community membership, onboarding, growth strategy, engagement programming, content, and reporting
- Collaborate with members of various teams to create and develop strategic marketing concepts for using customer endorsements in campaigns, webinars, websites, videos, signage, social media, etc.
- Writes and edits marketing communications deliverables such as web content, emails/campaigns, video scripts, etc.
- Builds network relationships throughout the organization and with partners and customers
- Helps manage the Customer Advisory Council and Executive Advisory Board
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of writing and communications experience
- Strong interviewing and storytelling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Must be able to clearly and concisely develop written content for use in various marketing campaigns and programs.
- Must have the ability to articulate complex concepts in a straightforward, compelling way.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to work independently under pressure, as well as managing several concurrent projects with overlapping timelines simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate excellent time management, decision making, and organization skills and be able to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate creative skills and abilities during brainstorming activities.
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing and customer communication activities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be highly-motivated and positive, with a proven track record for producing results in a team environment
- Must be proficient skills and experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with customer advocacy and customer reference platforms is highly desirable
- Previous experience creating varied content in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Experience managing outside writers and other vendors.
- Experience working with video editors to create compelling content.
- Understanding of SEO principles and digital content best practices.
- Experience leveraging social channels to amplify content.
- Strong attention to detail and keen focus on communicating quality messages and materials.
- Prior experience writing about software and/or technology.
- Prior experience in a ‘customer-facing’ position.
- Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or related field or any combination of education and experience consistent with minimum qualifications for education and experience as defined above is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales or marketing communications experience, preferably in the high tech industry.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.