Marketing Specialist — Webinars and Projects
- Location: US – Remote (Preference to Eastern Timezone)
CodeScience, Inc. is a professional services firm that designs, builds, and deploys commercial products for Salesforce AppExchange partners. We help businesses thrive on the AppExchange. Founded in 2008, CodeScience was one of the first PDOs (Product Development Outsourcer) for Salesforce focusing on building products on the Salesforce platform, and the only to receive the PDO Masters designation from Salesforce.
We are seeking a motivated early-stage marketer who is looking for their next opportunity to deepen their experience in the B2B technology space and learn from a high-velocity team. You will be responsible for supporting the executing of our various marketing programs (spanning webinars, white papers, blogs, and other digital marketing channels) and assisting in the project management of the marketing team. Initially, this role will be heavily focused on scaling our webinar initiatives from setup to final production.
Our ideal candidate brings some experience in the B2B technology space and is ready to roll up their sleeves to learn how to execute marketing programs at scale.
Reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the setup and execution of the various marketing initiatives across the organization. Specifically focused on scaling our webinar initiatives.
- Support (and eventually own) the creation of compelling content for our various marketing initiatives, including:
- Video Assets
- Landing pages
- Sales Enablement
- Manage the timelines and deliverables of marketing projects and proactively report the status of projects to the revenue project manager.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in marketing in the B2B technology space. Interest and/or experience with a Salesforce partner preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, or other writing-focused field of study.
- You understand the fundamentals of executing marketing programs within a B2B organization and have a deep interest in learning from others.
- You have owned and executed on webinars — including setup, coordinating calendars, drafting presentations, video editing, and the production of associate marketing materials.
- Experience in video editing software.
- Some experience creating content for a B2B brand.
- A strong eye for detail and the ability to proof-read and edit to create content with no errors.
- You are fastidious and have a knack for ensuring deadlines are met.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- You possess a highly collaborative disposition and are just as interested in learning as you are bringing your experiences to shape the team.
- Experience with our Martech stack: Zoom Webinars, Marketo, Salesforce, Engagio, Drift, and CraftCMS (or other CMS platform)
- Previous experience in working with executives to produce webinars.
- Project management experience within a small organization.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.