Pearl Interactive NetworkFull time
Title: Administrative Assistant – Remote
- Location: Virtual, in the U.S.
The Administrative Assistant will provide Human Resources administrative support under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Manage calendars, coordinate activities, and schedule appointments.
- Retrieve and file documents on SharePoint and HR data systems.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Create and submit expense spreadsheets to Finance.
- Collects, and reviews data, prepares reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation material.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources.
- Make travel arrangements and generate itineraries.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Provides general staff support to Human Resources Department.
- Responsible for other HR administrative tasks as assigned.
- Maintain a filing system.
Preferred Locations: Connecticut, Ohio
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an HR Assistant position or as an Administrative Assistant in an HR department is required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Creating and using pivot tables in excel highly preferred.
- Experience with payroll/HRIS/ATS software.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and learn company specific software.
- Ability to search and browse internet proficiently.
- Ability to quickly assess priorities and make adjustments as needed.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screening and Skills Assessment Required
Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Training, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation, Flexibility, Effective Communication
Pearl offers employer paid employee medical coverage, basic life, paid time off, and holiday pay for benefit eligible employees. In addition, optional plans for Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, STD and 401(k) are available to benefit eligible employees.