Presentation and Data Designer
Stagwell GroupFull time
Presentation and Data Designer
Who We Are
National Research Group (NRG) is a leader in data-driven insights and strategic consultation to global technology and entertainment industries. Working at the confluence of technology, content, and culture, NRG offers bold insights for storytellers everywhere on every screen. Our consultants have experience working across all facets of technology and media.
Why You’ll Love It Here
We are inspired by working with storytellers that challenge us to think differently and see the world in new ways. As a result, our business is driven by creative, curious, and inventive people who have a passion for technology and culture. We work as a collective across disciplines and geographies to bring together the best thinking for every assignment, delivering insights to bold storytellers everywhere.
We are seeking a talented Presentation and Data Designer. This person would report into our Design Director. This role would work closely with our Strategy Studio team, helping this growing team to develop visually appealing presentations.
- Transform quantitative and qualitative market research study insights from an outline to visually appealing and impactful presentations through Powerpoint, Google Slides and Keynote
- Design compelling, accurate and engaging data visualizations that tell stories with data succinctly
- Establish data visualization standards and explore new ways to consistently raise standards
- Create impactful designs and layouts for theatrical, TV and OTT client presentations
- Create and design customized presentation templates branded to a product or movie, including elements such as iconography, page layouts and customized digital art imagery
- Collaborate with closely with a team of market researchers to either design presentations from outlines or build upon existing presentations
- Communicate with Design Director and research analysts on presentation needs and data visualization requests
Who You Are:
- You are obsessed with design and data visualization.
- You value creativity and enjoy coming up with new ways to present findings
- Ability to interpret data and think critically about the best way to display conclusions visually
- Fueled by multiple competing priorities, always meeting deadlines with minimal oversight
- Work well under pressure- you are efficient and accurate and are able to jump in and help with any task and adjust quickly.
- You are prepared for a challenge.
- You maintain a positive, can-do attitude while accomplishing all of the above.
- Comfortable with all forms of media within presentation decks.
- Strategic visual storyteller with demonstrated success at translating research data into actionable insights and recommendations through dynamic story-driven reports and presentations
- 2+ years doing presentation design at a research, media, marketing, branding or advertising agency.
- BA/BS with strong academic record with an emphasis in design or branding.
- Clear communication style- able to articulate ideas and voice constructive opinions.
- Expert in PowerPoint.
- Experience with or interest in learning Google Slides and Keynote.
- Experience working within brand guidelines to create stunning visual presentations.
- Experience working with data to visualize complex ideas.
- Stunning visual communication skills.
- Interest in entertainment.
Position Type: This is a full-time, exempt position with the location either at our Los Angeles office, New York office, or remote, United States.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why do you want to work at NRG?
- Portfolio which should include examples of presentation design
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.