Happen To Your Career - HTYCFull time
Title: Executive Assistant
- Location: United States
In this 3/4- Full Time Contract Role you will be working closely with Scott Anthony Barlow our CEO and our Coaches as well as our Students, Readers and Listeners.
This is NOT an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 1+ years experience as an assistant for a C-level Executive or another executive, and at least 1+ year of remote work experience.
- Flexibility in being available outside the standard 9-5 (Approximately 50% of time as personal assistant and 50% as business assistant). Scott is in WA but is often traveling. If you’re looking for a slower role with 9-5 hours, this is NOT the role for you.
- Ability to handle 200+ emails/day, including rapid tasks and long-term projects
- Experience with handling busy executive’s calendar and travel arrangements
- Experience handling VIP communication and travel arrangements for VIP guests
- Experience drafting and reviewing business documents and contracts
- Experience with remote work tools including Slack, Video conferencing, Google for Work, Wordpress
- Experience working with contracts and tracking and maintaining records (You’ll be the primary contact in many situations)
- Command of English Language – Can communicate in a happy cheery upbeat format in a written format in American english tenses and customs
- Experience handling personal affairs such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, and maintaining household items
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time.
- Able to work remotely, with own computer and Internet access.
This is a 100% REMOTE POSITION.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is ecstatic when you get to delight others: You get a lot out of helping others and anticipating what they might need and every detail helping them
- You’re very adept with technology; You might not know how to code, but when you get a new app or something goes wrong you can pretty much always figure it out.
- Can’t help but be ridiculously organized: You probably have your own email inbox meticulously organized and maybe even your phone notifications, it bugs you when it’s not
- You can learn and apply nearly anything: You pretty much kick ass when it comes to learning something new. It’s your jam, if you don’t know how to do something you can figure it out or
- You continuously have new ideas on how to do things and get excited when you get the freedom to implement those ideas
- You find solutions: You can’t help it, when something goes wrong you have a “I will figure this out and make it happen” mentality about you!
- Has experience with supporting customers and busy executives
Loves wearing lots of hats and being involved in many areas across the business.
- It makes you happy to work behind the scenes! You love supporting someone else to make a mission possible!
- You’re not the new kid on the block. You’re extremely tech savvy and have supported executives in a 100% remote work arrangement before. You’ve artfully mastered the ins and outs of what it takes to be a proactive aide to extremely busy and demanding executives.
- Past executives you’ve supported sing your praises and can’tthink of anyone else they’d want on the frontline as their gatekeeper.
You know how to handle confidential information and tactfully decline invitations. You’ve mastered the ability to ask the right questions and setup the right systems to help protect your executive’s most precious asset, time. You LOVE wrangling in the chaos and you secretly pride yourself in the ability to be proactive and boost someone’s effectiveness multi-fold.
You’re obsessed with getting the details right (because you know just how important they are!)
You’re smart and resourceful.
- You can rattle off dozens of examples in the past week where you quickly drummed up creative solutions to even the oddest problems.
- You have an incredible pulse on your executive’s needs and priorities. You’re an amazing project manager and know how to make all the pieces fit together when it seems impossible!
- You’re excited to take on his fast paced, extremely detail oriented and high pressure role. Handling 100+ email/slack requests a day from Scott and team sounds like a fun challenge to you.
- You love receiving feedback and implementing a plan and/or system to quickly pivot your strategy and to fit the executive’s Needs.
You’re a calendar ninja, you love negotiating deals, finding the best travel arrangements, and most importantly, enjoy having fun with your boss!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.