Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager, Calm for Business
- Anywhere in the U.S.
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital, but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 75 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy to delight and engage our B2B customers, their employees, and other key audiences within the B2B ecosystem. You will play a key leadership role in shaping our B2B marketing strategy and engaging our community of members, partners, and brand evangelists in order to accelerate the growth of our B2B business.
In this role, your mission will be two-fold:
- Develop programs to increase employee adoption, engagement, loyalty, and advocacy within our partner accounts.
- Identify and create opportunities to build community, loyalty, and advocacy amongst other key constituencies within the B2B ecosystem, such as HR professionals (our target buyers), benefits brokers and consultants (key influencers), and Calm brand evangelists (our internal advocates).
- Develop our employee marketing and engagement strategy, testing into new programs and channels that improve user adoption, engagement, and long-term retention
- Develop our company launch playbook and create resources for our partners so they have the right marketing materials and engagement resources to successfully promote Calm to their employees
- Partner closely with our account management team to identify new opportunities to leverage marketing programs and campaigns to help support our customer success goals
- Partner with our lifecycle marketing team to design experiments and automations that improve activation, engagement, and retention amongst B2B users
- Help scale our Calm @ Work Ambassador program and figure out innovative new ways to leverage Calm’s evangelists to promote Calm for Business, generate new B2B leads, and increase engagement with Calm within their organizations
- Build out a customer advisory board and develop ongoing programming to gather insights, feedback, referrals, and stories from our customer community
- Develop community and relationship building programs with key audiences, such as HR professionals and benefits consultants
- Build measurement frameworks and analytics infrastructure to evaluate and track the impact of your programs on key business metrics
- Minimum 4 years of B2B and B2C marketing experience in the tech industry, with a minimum of 3 years in customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, community building, or similar roles
- Relevant customer marketing experience in a B2B2C company with an understanding of how to build marketing strategies and programs around different audiences with different goals and personas
- Experience building customer marketing and community programs from scratch. You can create a vision and strategy, establish goals and success metrics, develop a roadmap, and then bring it to life
- Experience running events, webinars, meetups, and other experiences that create an strong connection with our customers and connect them to others in the community
- Strong leadership and communication skills with high EQ
- Excellent cross-functional partner and collaborator with an ability to work with key stakeholders, define clear swim lanes and areas of ownership, and drive quickly towards results, and build strong relationships along the way
- A personable and outgoing marketer that is an effective communicator that will act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization
- Analytical and data-driven. You are diligent about measuring and quantifying the impact of your programs and know how to leverage data to uncover insights and continually improve your programs
- Customer-centric, empathetic, and creative. You always build strategy around customer insights, you have a knack for understanding the wants and needs of others, and you’re great at generating creative new ideas around those customers
- Experience using Influitive or a similar advocacy marketing or community engagement platform
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot inbound marketing software a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.