Senior Director, Product Management-Security Operations
Title: Senior Director, Product Management-Security Operations
- Location: Remote-US
The Head of Security Operations reports to the Chief Product Officer and will be responsible for leading the entire security portfolio at Tanium. We’re looking for a visionary security professional to steer the next generation of endpoint security products for Tanium.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with CPO to ensure security requirements are implemented consistently and effectively
- Build relationships with business leaders across Tanium to ensure ongoing alignment as business initiatives emerge and new technologies are considered, proposed, procured, and deployed
- Work with business stakeholders to drive and develop security strategies and adapt to changing business needs
- Grow existing teams as necessary to meet rapidly changing business needs
- Support pre-sales engagements, including demonstrations and executive briefings, where hands-on / past expertise in SOC or CIRT roles is required
- Drive a culture of transparency, accountability, and efficiency within the different business units
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products & services
- Present on Tanium’s capabilities and other security-related topics at conferences and industry events
- Support the Tanium Product team with subject matter expertise throughout planning and development
- Collaborate across geographically-distributed teams
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a related or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years of management experience
- Experience in building, establishing and driving the overall security strategies (information security, corporate security & GRC) in a medium to large enterprise
- Experience managing employees and projects
- Experience driving the ongoing management
- Demonstrated history of engaging and working with senior business leaders
- Direct experience managing a blend of leaders, individual contributors and complex projects
- Proven ability to manage uncertainty and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.