Title: Full-stack developer (Remote – USA)
- Location: Salt Lake City UT US or Remote, US
Friendemic is a software company whose market consists of primarily automotive franchise dealership groups. We are growing a development team that is dedicated to embracing agile best practices and principles, using the Scrum methodology. We remotely collaborate to find solutions to our user s needs, test first, and own the code from inception to production. If you are experienced with and interested in a collaborative, remote, team-oriented approach to full-stack web development, the Friendemic Development team might be the perfect fit for you!
What You ll Do:
- Manage, improve, and build across our software stack
- Refactor existing code based on new functionality requirements and to improve scalability, testability, and maintainability
- Write automated tests for existing code and new features developed
- Monitor performance and use across the entire technology stack (server, application code, and database) to identify bugs, improve speed, and track key metrics
- Work, learn and lead in a remote cross-functional agile team
- Actively participate in design and architecture decisions
- 3+ years Backend development experience
- 3+ years Frontend development experience
- 3+ years using a relational database system (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience with advanced web application features such as queues (Redis), notifications, events, sending mail, etc.
- Creating and working with production REST API s.
- Experience writing automated tests (unit, feature, API, integration, etc.
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture
- Systems administration and DevOps
- 2+ years of professional experience with PHP, Node, or Ruby
- 2+ years of professional experience with React
- 2+ years of professional experience with MySQL
- Experience optimizing rich media content processing and delivery; especially video
Our team is fun and tight-knit. We believe in learning on the job – as long as you re willing to learn and can teach yourself, you ll succeed and grow with us!
Starting range is $75,000 – $90,000, depending on experience. Increases and bonuses are based on reviews and performance.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.