Xamarin Architect (iOS & Android)
ImagineX is a rapidly growing technology consulting firm with an obsession for consistently delivering excellence to clients without losing passion for what we do. We are fearless and take calculated risks while always remaining at the bleeding edge of technology. At IX, we understand that happy consultants make happy clients, so nothing is more important to us than a strong culture and solid leadership.
We are seeking a heavy hitter Xamarin Architect with experience designing and setting up the delivery component of a mobile project. This is not just a pure development role but rather a solutions-driven architecture role focusing on code architecture, end-to-end application delivery (CI/CD), utilizing Xamarin Native if necessary, and integrating Bluetooth connectivity to the application.
Enjoy working with a sharp, energetic group under incredible leadership that offers flexible work hours and the ability to make a huge impact on a growing team. We are based in Atlanta but this role is 100% remote.
- Cross-platform application architecture & development using Xamarin Forms and Native
- Android application development with Java/Kotlin
- iOS application development with Objective-C/Swift
- Must have experience setting up CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Azure DevOps or similar
- Bluetooth integration experience preferred
- Experience working across Scrum teams to help guide and mentor developers through the design and delivery of the mobile platform
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Consulting experience working in a small environment with the ability to change gears quickly
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available