Hiring from: Anywhere
(No firms, recruiters, or outside-US please!)
- Located in the United States
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote environment with team and client communication
- Self-management skills, time prioritization, and estimation skills
- Work in line with our values
Strong proficiencies and working experience with
- Git (eg. GitHub) version control
- API Design (eg. JSON/REST)
- Testing frameworks (eg. Mocha, Jest)
- Netlify, Webpacker, or other build pipelines
- CircleCI (or other CI/CD tooling)
- Serverless (JAMstack, or other)
- Apollo GraphQL
- Worked with clients before (freelance or agency)
- Server-side Rendering
- Has implemented common SaaS paradigms, like:
- Payment Processing
- User Event Tracking
- A/B Testing
- Be Pragmatic - We are practical, sensible, and realistic. We believe in creating software that's good for users through Lean principles, by launching an MVP and running lean experiments to make data driven decisions.
- Strive for Quality - We put our passion into our craft. We strive to design and build quality software. We focus our talents and efforts in doing a few things well, instead of more things poorly. We believe passion, creativity, focus, and optimism leads to quality work, deliverables, and relationships.
- Collaborate Freely - We collaborate with our clients instead of taking marching orders. We choose the best tools for the job at hand and have our recommendations heard. We work with proactive coworkers who trust and respect one another. We assume that people have good intentions and provide direct and constructive help. Everyone has the ability to improve anything, as titles do not separate our shared mission and goals.
- Create Happiness - Make time for health, energy, and balance. Strive for fulfillment in our shared humanity. Show positivity and passion. Be funny and have fun. Expect career and life satisfaction.
- Long-term Sustainability - In order to support these values, we maintain a consistent level of profitability and long-term sustainability. Without maximizing profits, we uphold strong fiduciary duties to all of our members.
Senior Front-end / JS Developer
Hiring from: Italy
Web Developer - Full Stack
Assent ComplianceFull time
About this job Location options: RemoteJob type: Full-timeExperience level: Mid-LevelRole: Full Stack DeveloperTechnologies html5, drupal, angularjs, php, bootstrap-4 Job description Reporting to the Manager, Graphic & Web Design, the Web Developer will work on full-stack web development, from server to...
html5 drupal angularjs php bootstrap-4
Hiring from: Canada
API and Database Developer for company supporting Ethical Compliance
About this job Compensation: $154k - 192kLocation options: RemoteJob type: ContractExperience level: Junior, Mid-Level, SeniorRole: Backend DeveloperTechnologies laravel, php, postgresql, api Job description Come join us! Ethisphere is helping to make the world a better place by building software to...
laravel php postgresql api
Hiring from: United States