Web Production Specialist
Web Production Specialist – Contract
Campbell, CA or Remote
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be 25% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Our fanatical focus on charging and 10+ years in business has made us an industry leader. Supported by $538 million from investors including American Electric Power, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Chevron Technology Ventures, Clearvision, Daimler Trucks & Buses, GIC, Quantum Energy Partners, BMW i Ventures, Braemar Energy Ventures, Linse Capital, and Siemens, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Director, Marketing Operations and Web
What You Will Be Doing
This is acontract position working closely with a team of web, design, and content experts to deliver a cohesive, compelling and informative online experience. Working closely with our front end web developer and senior web developer, this position works on maintaining and enhancing ChargePoint’s corporate website (US) and associated international sites. Major responsibilities include performing quality assurance on web pages, making light edits on web pages, publishing web modules and pages, and submitting English source-language web pages for translation to multiple languages.
The ideal candidate enjoys problem-solving, keeps up with industry trends and has a solid working knowledge of HTML along with direct hands-on familiarity with content management systems. This candidate should have a strong understanding of the entire web development and production process—from design and development through final execution and QA.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Perform web page edits, teaming with web developers on projects that need front- or back-end web development.
- Build out pages using modules created by web team developers
- Resize and format graphics for the web, saving in format and file size that’s optimized for best page load performance.
- Perform quality assurance for all web modules and content, in particular those which are authored by marketing content contributors using our Drupal CMS, checking for correct HTML and URL syntax, as well as for correct graphics dimensions and file sizes, and ensuring brand consistency across all web properties
- Publish web content, and submit source language web pages for translation
- Maintain quality standards and brand consistency across all web properties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 3 years relevant experience as a junior web developer or web marketing specialist at mid- to large-scale company
- Proven ability to come up to speed quickly on new web languages/platforms
- Must have experience working daily in a content management system (CMS)—Drupal 8 experience a plus.
- Experience QAing and debugging across desktop and mobile browsers; maintains high standards of quality and output
- Proficient in saving images for responsive web; knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills, working with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders
- Enjoys collaboration, but is able to function independently and effectively while working remotely; must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent project management skills; must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects to completion within deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Enthusiasm for emerging markets, the electric vehicle industry
- US, remote
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.