Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world's best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders? Do you want to work on a global team of talented people who care deeply about the people who use their products?
Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will help improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails, and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
We are an enterprise software company that's leading the way in the retail industry. We have awesome customers, great investors, and a talented team. We are looking for a Salesforce Admin to join the Operations team, you will support the team by completing upkeep and improvements to our Salesforce instance and supporting the Revenue Ops function in the areas of System Architecture (Tools & Processes) and Enablement (Training & Documentation). This role will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. If you're an SFDC expert and excited about solving problems and improving the process by using technology, then this role is for you!
This position is a contract and will be around 20 hours/week to start.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce Sales Cloud including but not limited to: security roles, profiles, permission sets, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, validation rules, etc.
- Contribute to Operations roadmap and help ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide Salesforce recommendations and contribute to designing solutions to solve business problems.
- Work across departments to gather requirements to inform solutions.
- Configure and maintain integrations with 3rd party tools such as Salesloft, Hubspot, etc
- Identify areas for improvement in our Salesforce instance: enhance data integrity, improve system functionality, reduce redundancies.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, and help-related materials for users as processes are developed.
- Provide ongoing training and support to end-users of SFDC and integrated tools.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) or previous experience implementing SFDC and configuring integrated apps
- Familiarity with Salesloft and Hubspot or similar tools (Outreach, Marketo)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks
More about you
- Retail experience is an asset, but not required
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers
- Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated
- Experience working remotely
What's In It for You
- Remote office: Join an effective remote team and work where you're comfortable
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get us and see the world
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We've done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Mexico City
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- And Much More!
We value the diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.