Grow My Team - GMTFull time
Operations Manager at Grow My Team
- Remote, Remote, United States
- Depending on experience
The client is an American purpose-led conscious community that provides support, education and coaching to former male professional athletes.
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our founding team, and oversee the day to day operations of the business, along with manage the financial aspects of the organization. You’ll work alongside our CEO to build our business from the ground up! This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves project management, technology, developing systems and processes (including automations) and scaling a team and business.
A Day in the Life
- Quick check-in Zoom meeting with CEO
- Work with the founder on building out different strategies such as marketing, content, social media
- Update and determine projects and priorities currently in implementation
- Check-in with with team, keep on-track and accountable
- Develop, document, improve business systems and processes (including implementing new technology, Google apps and email systems)
- Develop, update and manage business dashboards, KPIs and metrics
- Prepare regular reporting and team meeting agendas (weekly, monthly, quarterly preparation of reports)
- Onboarding of any new team members
- Oversee operational efficiency (review and improve systems continually, keep entire team on track and accountable)
- Build out and manage the community, new member onboarding, and keeping everything running smoothly
- Noise-canceling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8 or Mac OS
- A quiet and comfortable workspace
- Minimum Internet speed of 10Mbps
- Digitally savvy and a tech enthusiast, willing to try and learn new platforms
- A backup Internet connection and computer
- At least 3 professional references (including written testimonials from most recent managers/supervisors) who are not colleagues, friends or family members
- Government-issued ID
- Police clearance or certification
Who you are.
- Experience managing business operations, alongside the CEO
- Efficient, organized and love keeping other people on track and accountable
- Detail oriented, experienced in establishing systems, processes and dashboards for accountability
- Technology enthusiast, experience setting up new systems and building automations
- Self-motivated and enjoy working independently
- A true implementer
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be amenable to work full-time during US MST business hours
Who we are.
The client’s values are
- Takes Ownership
What you’ve done before.
- At least 3 years of operations experience
- Excellent phone handling skills
- Experience in administrative support
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in CRM and other tools such as Active Campaign is an advantage but not required
The Future of Work
Grow My Team is a global recruitment company leading the future of work.
We’re all about matching global remote professionals with high-growth companies and encouraging healthy, thriving company cultures.
We’re highly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. When you work with us, you find full-time /part-time roles at good companies. You receive fair pay, work in your area of expertise, and become part of your client’s team, and ours!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.