Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
CipherHealth is an award-winning and proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication and care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families and communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care — whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively and efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth’s patient engagement platform sets new standards for care and empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, and their loved ones.
Product Marketing serves as glue that binds our product strategy with our go-to-market approaches in order to drive success and exceed our growth targets across sales and customer marketing.
As Product Marketing Manager, your primary objective is to drive awareness and growth of CipherHealth across our key segments by devising and executing targeted campaigns. You will contribute to a variety of marketing initiatives, including product launches, growth campaigns, sales enablement, and branding. With equal parts Product Marketer and Storyteller, you will help develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for our solutions by building a compelling narrative that will resonate with our primary customer groups and differentiate CipherHealth from the competition.
Reporting into the VP, Product Marketing, you will be an essential part of the marketing team and collaborate regularly with our product, sales, clinical and customer success teams to ensure proper product/market fit for our solutions in a dynamic market. You’ll play a critical role in building the go-to-market strategies for our products and positioning our products in simple, compelling and convincing ways to differentiate us in the market.
A key aspect of this role is the ability to think outside the box and create new and interesting ways to reach potential clients and keep current customers engaged. The ideal candidate is highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, passionate about his/her work, and a self-starter. The ideal candidate understands how to analyze and understand key market segments, elicit customer insights, identify new areas of opportunity and develop innovative strategies for increased market penetration and expansion.
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy and company messaging
- Drive the external launches of net-new products and updates to existing products through creative campaigns
- Project manage campaign execution for launches
- Partner directly with the Demand Generation team to increase awareness and drive qualified leads to the Sales Team
- Maintain detailed customer/prospect personas with pain points, messaging strategies, and where each persona fits in the buying process for the product
- Partner with Product Management on the roadmap to ensure a robust and continuous launch cadence that connects us with prospects and customers alike
- Partner with the Sales Enablement Team to ensure sellers are equipped with the proper artifacts and tools to always win with prospects and retain/renew/upsell customers
- Assess the overall effectiveness of the marketing launches that support our products on an ongoing basis and recommend improvements and changes
- 5 – 7 years product marketing experience (B2B)
- Understanding of and experience working in the healthcare space highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and visual storytelling
- Proven success in executing multi-channel campaigns
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and getting products/features launched on-time
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait for prescriptive direction
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented
- ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Trained in Pragmatic Marketing or other similar methodology
- Familiarity with with ABM marketing practices and processes
- B2B enterprise and SaaS experience
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.