Global Content and Copywriting Manager
Talking TalentFull time
Global Content & Copywriting Manager – flexible & remote working
$50-65K /yr PLUS BENEFITS
Talking Talent partners with clients to build inclusive cultures that drive belonging, engagement and performance. For over 15 years we have been providing some of the world’s most successful organizations with transformational coaching and development programs that encourage everyone, and every business to perform at its best. We believe that coaching-led approaches to inclusion, purpose and belonging have a huge impact on performance all round. Deeper, systemic approaches to inclusion create real behavioral change that lasts. We’re more productive. We perform better. And we retain our valued talent.
Whether it is enhancing leadership capabilities, facilitating safe dialogue, guiding talent through career-life transitions, or delivering leadership programs for under-represented groups, our coaching solutions inspire inclusive cultures so that people and businesses can thrive.
We are a completely remote team with team members and clients spread from coast to coast across the US. Talking Talent is headquartered in Oxford, England, and works across EMEA and Asia. We currently have a team of over 70 core individuals and a pool of associates. Our clients are mainly Fortune 500 organizations from a wide variety of sectors.
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global business looking to expand our team. This is a global role and the position reports to the Global Head of Marketing. This role will work remotely and have the option to work flexibly in terms of hours.
This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business that is changing the face of work.
We’re looking for a creative and confident global content writer to join Talking Talent at an exciting time of growth and change.
The work is incredibly varied and rewarding, ranging from marketing collateral, social media, whitepapers, punchy text, banners, SEO tailored content, internal comms, blogs, opinion pieces, case studies, digital marketing, landing pages, and research-driven writing. Preferred candidates will have an incredibly inquisitive mind, being able to interrogate a brief and pull it apart to get to the inner core of the topic.
On the contrary, candidates will need to be able to write captivating shorter form copy that grabs the readers’ attention. Naturally this form of writing has a shorter life span, so keeping abreast of the latest industry trends, in order to produce simplified and engaging content will be important.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate creative who thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares our passion for creating inclusive equitable cultures in organizations. Excellent verbal and written communications skills and efficient time management and organization to be able to manage multiple complex projects will be essential. The successful candidate will need to be an adept storyteller who can use the power of disruption, someone who is excited at the prospect of using words to make a real difference in the business world. Someone that can connect with the different audiences globally and engage with potential customers, internal and external stakeholders, as well as wider audiences through their writing. A big responsibility within the role is ensuring consistent quality, tone of voice and adherence to the brand.
- Developing and producing copy, editing and proofreading, utilizing all resources to ensure top notch communications suitable for corporate, industry, product and client marketing as well as Alumni relations content, including:
- Sales & marketing collateral, social media content, campaigns, whitepapers/thought-leadership, SEO tailored content, internal comms, blogs, opinion pieces, case studies, banners, digital marketing, landing pages, research-driven writing, punchy text and more.
- Work with the wider marketing department and internal stakeholders to understand a brief and create content
- Support the wider business with communications on an ad-hoc basis
- Bridge the gap between marketing and third-party communications by supporting internal communications at Talking Talent and on client programs
- Provide support to the marketing department as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred and/or relevant marketing, public relations, English or writing qualifications
- Have previous successful experience in content / copywriting for a variety of media and audiences
- An eye for detail when checking and proof-reading copy
- Strong creative ability and improvization skills
- Ability to coordinate projects and workload effectively
- Strong administrative skills with great attention to detail and high-quality output
- High energy, motivation, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Global experience is essential
- $50-65K /yr depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus eligibility
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (FTE)
- 6 days wellbeing leave
- The company is closed for all major US holidays, and at the end of the year between Christmas and the New Year
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Access to annual coaching with a TT coach
- 12 weeks of parental leave on completion of 18 months continued service. 6 weeks paid
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.